sexta-feira, 29 de setembro de 2017

THE GRACE THAT SUFFICES ME- AGAINST THE EVIL LAW - CHRISTIAN THEOLOGY FOR THE FINAL TIMES - III

What then is to be said? is the law sin? in no way. But I would not have had knowledge of sin but for the law: for I would not have been conscious of desire if the law had not said, You may not have a desire for what is another's. But sin, taking its chance through that which was ordered by the law, was working in me every form of desire: because without the law sin is dead. And there was a time when I was living without the law: but when the law gave its orders, sin came to life and put me to death; And I made the discovery that the law whose purpose was to give life had become a cause of death: For I was tricked and put to death by sin, which took its chance through the law. But the law is holy, and its orders are holy, upright, and good. Was then that which is good, death to me? In no way. But the purpose was that sin might be seen to be sin by working death to me through that which is good; so that through the orders of the law sin might seem much more evil. For we are conscious that the law is of the spirit; but I am of the flesh, given into the power of sin. And I have no clear knowledge of what I am doing, for that which I have a mind to do, I do not, but what I have hate for, that I do. But, if I do that which I have no mind to do, I am in agreement with the law that the law is good. So it is no longer I who do it, but the sin living in me. For I am conscious that in me, that is, in my flesh, there is nothing good: I have the mind but not the power to do what is right. For the good which I have a mind to do, I do not: but the evil which I have no mind to do, that I do. But if I do what I have no mind to do, it is no longer I who do it, but the sin living in me. So I see a law that, though I have a mind to do good, evil is present in me. In my heart I take pleasure in the law of God, But I see another law in my body, working against the law of my mind, and making me the servant of the law of sin which is in my flesh. How unhappy am I! who will make me free from the body of this death? I give praise to God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So with my mind I am a servant to the law of God, but with my flesh to the law of sin. Romanos 7:7-25.
And because the revelations were so very great, in order that I might not be overmuch lifted up, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, one sent from Satan to give me pain. And about this thing I made request to the Lord three times that it might be taken away from me. And he said to me, My grace is enough for you, for my power is made complete in what is feeble. Most gladly, then, will I take pride in my feeble body, so that the power of Christ may be on me. So I take pleasure in being feeble, in unkind words, in needs, in cruel attacks, in troubles, on account of Christ: for when I am feeble, then am I strong. 2 Coríntios 12:7-10.
Religious, put yourself under the grace of Jesus Christ, because whoever wants to be saved by the fulfillment of the law, will be condemned by Satan.
As it is said in the holy Writings, There is not one who does righteousness; Not one who has the knowledge of what is right, not one who is a searcher after God; They have all gone out of the way, there is no profit in any of them; there is not one who does good, not so much as one: Their throat is like an open place of death; with their tongues they have said what is not true: the poison of snakes is under their lips: Whose mouth is full of curses and bitter words: Their feet are quick in running after blood; Destruction and trouble are in their ways; And of the way of peace they have no knowledge: There is no fear of God before their eyes. Now, we have knowledge that what the law says is for those who are under the law, so that every mouth may be stopped, and all men may be judged by God: Because by the works of the law no man is able to have righteousness in his eyes, for through the law comes the knowledge of sin. But now without the law there is a revelation of the righteousness of God, to which witness is given by the law and the prophets; That is, the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ, to all those who have faith; and one man is not different from another, For all have done wrong and are far from the glory of God; And they may have righteousness put to their credit, freely, by his grace, through the salvation which is in Christ Jesus: Romanos 3:10-24.
Religious, confess yourself a sinner and sinner do not sin anymore; Place yourself under the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ; Look forward and not behind.
Because you have in mind the orders we gave you through the Lord Jesus. For the purpose of God for you is this: that you may be holy, and may keep yourselves from the desires of the flesh; So that every one of you may keep his body holy and in honour; Not in the passion of evil desires, like the Gentiles, who have no knowledge of God; And that no man may make attempts to get the better of his brother in business: for the Lord is the judge in all these things, as we said to you before and gave witness. Because it is God's purpose that our way of life may be not unclean but holy. Whoever, then, goes against this word, goes against not man but God, who gives his Holy Spirit to you. But about loving the brothers, there is no need for me to say anything to you in this letter: for you have the teaching of God that love for one another is right and necessary; And, truly, you are lovers of all the brothers in Macedonia; but it is our desire that your love may be increased still more; And that you may take pride in being quiet and doing your business, working with your hands as we gave you orders; That you may be respected by those who are outside, and may have need of nothing. But it is our desire, brothers, that you may be certain about those who are sleeping; so that you may have no need for sorrow, as others have who are without hope. For if we have faith that Jesus underwent death and came back again, even so those who are sleeping will come again with him by God's power. For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are still living at the coming of the Lord, will not go before those who are sleeping. Because the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a word of authority, with the voice of the chief angel, with the sound of a horn: and the dead in Christ will come to life first; Then we who are still living will be taken up together with them into the clouds to see the Lord in the air: and so will we be for ever with the Lord. So then, give comfort to one another with these words. 1 Tessalonicenses 4:2-18.
Do not want to erase a sin, making another bigger. For example: You are an adulterer, have a child of adultery, do not want to undo this sin, hurting your child in some way; You confesses himself a sinner before the law and saves himself before the grace of Jesus Christ who suffices; For that, it is enough that you no longer adulterate and care for those who are the fruits of your sin, as if sin had no more. Take care of your son and the people who were involved in your sin, as if you had never sinned and the Lord Jesus Christ, through his blood for you shed on the cross, will cover you with his grace that is enough for you. Because we are all sinners. The important thing is to start again and live in Christ Jesus.
We give you word of all we have seen and everything which has come to our ears, so that you may be united with us; and we are united with the Father and with his Son Jesus Christ: And we are writing these things to you so that our joy may be made complete. This is the word which came to us from him and which we give to you, that God is light and in him there is nothing dark. If we say we are joined to him, and are walking still in the dark, our words are false and our acts are untrue: But if we are walking in the light, as he is in the light, we are all united with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son makes us clean from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we are false to ourselves and there is nothing true in us. If we say openly that we have done wrong, he is upright and true to his word, giving us forgiveness of sins and making us clean from all evil. If we say that we have no sin, we make him false and his word is not in us.1 João 1:3-10.
Religious, look forward, forget what happened; Raise your head and continue in the direction of your savior. Behold, he will come in the clouds to seek us and bring us to his holy habitation; Whether we are dead or alive, we wait firmly in the promise witnessed by God the Father, in the person of the Son Jesus, our deliverer.
Yes truly, and I am ready to give up all things for the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, which is more than all: for whom I have undergone the loss of all things, and to me they are less than nothing, so that I may have Christ as my reward, And be seen in him, not having my righteousness which is of the law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith: That I may have knowledge of him, and of the power of his coming back from the dead, and a part with him in his pains, becoming like him in his death; If in any way I may have the reward of life from the dead. Not as if I had even now got the reward or been made complete: but I go on in the hope that I may come to the knowledge of that for which I was made the servant of Christ Jesus. Brothers, it is clear to me that I have not come to that knowledge; but one thing I do, letting go those things which are past, and stretching out to the things which are before, I go forward to the mark, even the reward of the high purpose of God in Christ Jesus. Filipenses 3:8-14.
Religious, do not be deceived by the wrath of God, namely, Satan. For his unclean spirit is among the nations, bringing everything to war and universal fratricide. The day of the Lord, which Judaism preaches to mankind as something good; The possibility of a new heaven and a new earth is really the Day of Satan. At this time, all human beings will be exterminated, just and unjust, all.
And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits, like frogs. For they are evil spirits, working signs; who go out even to the kings of all the earth, to get them together to the war of the great day of God, the Ruler of all. (See, I come as a thief. Happy is he who is watching and keeps his robes, so that he may not go unclothed, and his shame be seen.) And they got them together into the place which is named in Hebrew Armageddon. And the seventh let what was in his vessel come out on the air; and there came out a great voice from the house of God, from the high seat, saying, It is done. And there were flames and voices and thunders; and there was a great earth-shock so that never, from the time when men were on the earth, had there been so great an earth-shock, so full of power. And the great town was cut into three parts, and the towns of the nations came to destruction: and Babylon the great came into mind before God, to be given the cup of the wine of his wrath. And every island went in flight, and the mountains were seen no longer. And great drops of ice, every one about the weight of a talent, came down out of heaven on men: and men said evil things against God because of the punishment of the ice-drops; for it is very great. Apocalipse 16:13-21.
And say to the land of Israel, These are the words of the Lord: See, I am against you, and I will take my sword out of its cover, cutting off from you the upright and the evil. Because I am going to have the upright and the evil cut off from you, for this cause my sword will go out from its cover against all flesh from the south to the north: And all flesh will see that I the Lord have taken my sword out of its cover: and it will never go back. Make sounds of grief, son of man; with body bent and a bitter heart make sounds of grief before their eyes. And when they say to you, Why are you making sounds of grief? then say, Because of the news, for it is coming: and every heart will become soft, and all hands will be feeble, and every spirit will be burning low, and all knees will be turned to water: see, it is coming and it will be done, says the Lord. Ezequiel 21:3-7.
In all the vine-gardens there will be cries of grief: for I will go through among you, says the Lord. Sorrow to you who are looking for the day of the Lord! what is the day of the Lord to you? it is dark and not light. As if a man, running away from a lion, came face to face with a bear; or went into the house and put his hand on the wall and got a bite from a snake. Will not the day of the Lord be dark and not light? even very dark, with no light shining in it? Amós 5:17-20.
Religious, Do not go to war; Move away from every revolutionary act; Faithfully follow the example of your Savior, who has shown love, forgiveness, and mercy even to his enemies. Would rather die than kill and not know the Wrath of God, for will pass from death to life.
And a great voice in heaven came to my ears, saying, Now is come the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Christ: because he who says evil against our brothers before our God day and night is forced down. And they overcame him through the blood of the Lamb and the word of their witness; and loving not their lives they freely gave themselves up to death. Be glad then, O heavens, and you who are in them. But there is trouble for the earth and the sea: because the Evil One has come down to you, being very angry, having the knowledge that he has but a short time. Apocalipse 12:10-12.
We are conscious that we have come out of death into life because of our love for the brothers. He who has no love is still in death. 1 João 3:14.
Truly I say to you, The man whose ears are open to my word and who has faith in him who sent me, has eternal life; he will not be judged, but has come from death into life. João 5:24.
Religious linked to Judaism, you are being deceived by the operation of error, namely: the words of the devil within your scriptures, said sacred. Now turn to the testimony of the Son God; Stay away from wars and seek peace.
And now it is clear to you what is keeping back his revelation till the time comes for him to be seen. For the secret of evil is even now at work: but there is one who is keeping back the evil till he is taken out of the way. And then will come the revelation of that evil one, whom the Lord Jesus will put to death with the breath of his mouth, and give to destruction by the revelation of his coming; Even the one whose coming is marked by the working of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders, And with every deceit of wrongdoing among those whose fate is destruction; because they were quite without that love of the true faith by which they might have salvation. And for this cause, God will give them up to the power of deceit and they will put their faith in what is false: So that they all may be judged, who had no faith in what is true, but took pleasure in evil. But it is right for us to give praise to God at all times for you, brothers, loved by the Lord, because it was the purpose of God from the first that you might have salvation, being made holy by the Spirit and by faith in what is true: And in this purpose he gave you a part through the good news of which we were the preachers, even that you might have part in the gl 2 Tessalonicenses 2:6-14.
Religious, Satan, the King of Earth Kings, the Lord of human lords; (Who became God the Father, in the Old Testament and is now made Jesus Christ, in the New Testament) will come to govern, not for your delight, but to lead them to hell, which will already be known on earth.
By my life, says the Lord, truly, with a strong hand and with an outstretched arm and with burning wrath let loose, I will be King over you: And I will take you out from the peoples and get you together out of the countries where you are wandering, with a strong hand and with an outstretched arm and with burning wrath let loose: And I will take you into the waste land of the peoples, and there I will take up the cause with you face to face. As I took up the cause with your fathers in the waste land of the land of Egypt, so will I take up the cause with you says the Lord. Ezequiel 20:33-36.
And the heaven was open; and I saw a white horse, and he who was seated on it was named Certain and True; and he is judging and making war in righteousness. And his eyes are a flame of fire, and crowns are on his head; and he has a name in writing, of which no man has knowledge but himself. And he is clothed in a robe washed with blood: and his name is The Word of God. And the armies which are in heaven went after him on white horses, clothed in delicate linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth comes a sharp sword, with which he overcomes the nations: and he has rule over them with a rod of iron: and he is crushing with his feet the grapes of the strong wrath of God the Ruler of all. And on his robe and on his leg is a name, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. And I saw an angel taking his place in the sun; and he was crying with a loud voice, saying to all the birds in flight in the heavens, Come together to the great feast of God; So that you may take for your food the flesh of kings, and of captains, and of strong men, and of horses and of those who are seated on them, and the flesh of all men, free and unfree, small and great. And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, come together to make war against him who was seated on the horse and against his army. And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet who did the signs before him, by which they were turned from the true way who had the mark of the beast, and who gave worship to his image: these two were put living into the sea of ever-burning fire. And the rest were put to death with the sword of him who was on the horse, even the sword which came out of his mouth: and all the birds were made full with their flesh. Apocalipse 19:11-21.
Religious, your God who calls you to war, through your writings, is the devil who seduces and deceives you:
And he said, Go, and say to this people, You will go on hearing, but learning nothing; you will go on seeing, but without getting wiser. Make the hearts of this people fat, and let their ears be stopped, and their eyes shut; for fear that they may see with their eyes, and be hearing with their ears, and their heart may become wise, and they may be turned to me and made well. Then I said, Lord, how long? And he said in answer, Till the towns are waste and unpeopled, and the houses have no men, and the land becomes completely waste, And the Lord has taken men far away, and there are wide waste places in the land. Isaías 6:9-12.
Religious, this is the true purpose of the operation of error:
For this reason, go on waiting for me, says the Lord, till the day when I come up as a witness: for my purpose is to send for the nations and to get the kingdoms together, so that I may let loose on them my passion, even all my burning wrath: for all the earth will be burned up in the fire of my bitter passion. Sofonias 3:8;
I will take away everything from the face of the earth, says the Lord. I will take away man and beast; I will take away the birds of the heaven and the fishes of the sea; causing the downfall of the evil-doers, and cutting man off from the face of the earth, says the Lord. Sofonias 1:2,3.
Religious, your paradise was not lost in the genesis, as it is written. Your paradise will be lost now, during the war of nations. When the Devil will descend and here install the infernal darkness, until the planet Earth is totally destroyed by the celestial stars and thrown into the solar lake.
Let the horn be sounded in Zion, and a war-cry in my holy mountain; let all the people of the land be troubled: for the day of the Lord is coming; For a day of dark and deep shade is near, a day of cloud and black night: like a black cloud a great and strong people is covering the mountains; there has never been any like them and will not be after them again, from generation to generation. Before them fire sends destruction, and after them flame is burning: the land is like the garden of Eden before them, and after them an unpeopled waste; truly, nothing has been kept safe from them. Joel 2:1-3.
Religious, this new heaven and new earth that the Devil is offering, to those who survive the war of nations, to be lived here on planet earth is a farce. It is the truth of hell, which will already be known in those days, when Satan himself will rule the planet Earth.
And the Lord will be King over all the earth: in that day there will be one Lord and his name one. Zacarias 14:9.
We may well go in fear of falling into the hands of the living God. Hebreus 10:31.
And I will put a sign among them, and I will send those who are still living to the nations, to Tarshish, Put, and Lud, Meshech and Rosh, Tubal and Javan, to the sea-lands far away, who have not had word of me, or seen my glory; and they will give the knowledge of my glory to the nations. And they will take your countrymen out of all the nations for an offering to the Lord, on horses, and in carriages, and in carts, and on asses, and on camels, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, says the Lord, as the children of Israel take their offering in a clean vessel into the house of the Lord. And some of them will I take for priests and Levites, says the Lord. For as the new heaven and the new earth which I will make will be for ever before me, says the Lord, so will your seed and your name be for ever. And it will be, that from new moon to new moon, and from Sabbath to Sabbath, all flesh will come to give worship before me, says the Lord. And they will go out to see the dead bodies of the men who have done evil against me: for their worm will ever be living, and their fire will never be put out, and they will be a thing of fear to all flesh. Isaías 66:19-24.
Religious, I hope you will be happy in the new heaven that the Devil promises you on this earth, after the war of nations. That you are promoting to Him. For in the new heaven and the new earth which the Devil promises you, every one who goes to war to survive on this planet will walk over the bodies of his children and grandchildren, relatives and friends, zombies, Until it will also be your turn to prove God's wrath. Sofonias 1:2,3.
 And they will go out to see the dead bodies of the men who have done evil against me: for their worm will ever be living, and their fire will never be put out, and they will be a thing of fear to all flesh. Isaías 66:24.
And in those days men will be hoping for death, and it will not come to them; and they will have a great desire for death, and death will go in flight from them. Apocalipse 9:6.
Fear, and death, and the net, are come on you, O people of the earth. And it will be that he who goes in flight from the sound of fear will be overtaken by death; and he who gets free from death will be taken in the net: for the windows on high are open, and the bases of the earth are shaking. The earth is completely broken, it is parted in two, it is violently moved. The earth will be moving uncertainly, like a man overcome by drink; it will be shaking like a tent; and the weight of its sin will be on it, crushing it down so that it will not get up again. And in that day the Lord will send punishment on the army of the high ones on high, and on the kings of the earth on the earth. And they will be got together, like prisoners in the prison-house; and after a long time they will have their punishment. Then the moon will be veiled, and the sun put to shame; for the Lord of armies will be ruling in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem, and before his judges he will let his glory be seen. Isaías 24:17-23.
Religious, it is a time of grace.
Proclaim Universal fasting.
They are converted to the Love of God the Father.
Turn away from the righteousness of God's Wrath.
Stop the war of nations.
Conquer the universe.
And the King of Peace will reveal himself to all and the King of war will be overcome by the love of God the Father.
But even now, says the Lord, come back to me with all your heart, keeping from food, with weeping and with sorrow: Let your hearts be broken, and not your clothing, and come back to the Lord your God: for he is full of grace and pity, slow to be angry and great in mercy, ready to be turned from his purpose of punishment. Joel 2:12,13.
Truly I say to you, If a man keeps my word he will never see death. João 8:51.
If I make use of the tongues of men and of angels, and have not love, I am like sounding brass, or a loud-tongued bell. And if I have a prophet's power, and have knowledge of all secret things; and if I have all faith, by which mountains may be moved from their place, but have not love, I am nothing. And if I give all my goods to the poor, and if I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it is of no profit to me. Love is never tired of waiting; love is kind; love has no envy; love has no high opinion of itself, love has no pride; Love's ways are ever fair, it takes no thought for itself; it is not quickly made angry, it takes no account of evil; It takes no pleasure in wrongdoing, but has joy in what is true; Love has the power of undergoing all things, having faith in all things, hoping all things. Though the prophet's word may come to an end, tongues come to nothing, and knowledge have no more value, love has no end. For our knowledge is only in part, and the prophet's word gives only a part of what is true: But when that which is complete is come, then that which is in part will be no longer necessary. When I was a child, I made use of a child's language, I had a child's feelings and a child's thoughts: now that I am a man, I have put away the things of a child. For now we see things in a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now my knowledge is in part; then it will be complete, even as God's knowledge of me. But now we still have faith, hope, love, these three; and the greatest of these is love1 Coríntios 13:1-13.
He who has no love has no knowledge of God, because God is love. 1 João 4:8.
And there was a voice from the cloud saying, This is my Son, the man of my selection; give ear to him. Lucas 9:35; And a voice came out of heaven, saying, This is my dearly loved Son, with whom I am well pleased. Mateus 3:17; And a cloud came over them; and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, This is my dearly loved Son, give ear to him. Marcos 9:7.
He who has faith in the Son has eternal life; but he who has not faith in the Son will not see life; God's wrath is resting on him. João 3:36.
God is love. But if we do not live the love of God witnessed by the Son we will all be exterminated by the Wrath of God. So he swore. And it will be.
That is why for me to live is Christ and to die, gain. Filipenses 1:21.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário